Many employers have made progress on LGBTQ, and specifically transgender, inclusion policies in recent years. But there’s still work to be done. Many LGBTQ tech employees still face a battle when it comes to getting hired and getting promoted.
This free PDF download provides tips for employers on how to create a more inclusive workplace for LGBTQ employees.
In the download:
- How to create a more inclusive workplace for LGBTQ employers
- How to make your company more inclusive to LGBTQ workers: 5 tips
- Diversity and inclusion remains a top priority for permanent and contract employees
- New study: 3 in 5 have witnessed or experienced discrimination in the workplace
- SaaS company adds gender-neutral pronouns to HR platform
- And more!