Video-conferencing software continues to act as the glue that binds organizations together in the remote-working landscape, with innumerable platform providers vying for our attention. This includes advertising-to-cloud-computing giant Google, which offers its Google Meet video-conferencing solution as part of its G Suite package as well as a standalone service for anyone with a Gmail address.
Google Meet is an enterprise video-conferencing service that supports chat, one-on-one video calls and group video meetings. It is basically Google’s answer to video-conferencing and chat apps like Zoom and Microsoft Teams, which are considered rival services.
If you’re looking to find out more on what Meet has to offer, and whether it’s a viable video-conferencing solution for your business, this free PDF download from TechRepublic is here to tell you what you need to know.
In the download:
- What is Google Meet?
- How do I use Google Meet?
- Is Google Meet free?
- Will I need G Suite to use Google Meet after September 30?
- What other features does Google Meet have?
- What is the difference between Google Meet, Hangouts and Google Duo?
- What are Google Meet’s main competitors?
- And more!